The AI trend is impacting almost every industry in the world and never has it been more apparent than right now. So many incredible AI tools are exploding onto the public scene all seemingly at the same time.
Previously inconceivable tools like ChatGPT (AI content writer) and MidJourney (AI art generator) are taking the public’s minds by storm with their unbelievable intelligence and creative abilities.
AI-based cryptocurrency projects have also been around for a few years and many of them have been performing very well as of late. Some blue chip AI projects such as The Graph and Ocean Protocol are top #100 and top #200 market cap projects and are listed on top-tier exchanges like Binance.
Will AI Coins Be the New Trend for 2023?
We have witnessed many trends over the last few years including DeFi, launchpads, & NFTs. Could AI projects be the next trend in crypto?
There are many use cases for AI in the blockchain and cryptocurrency sector
- AI for managing cryptocurrency wallets
- AI for mining cryptocurrencies
- AI for predicting cryptocurrency prices
- AI for trading cryptocurrencies
AI Cryptocurrency Projects
You can view existing AI-related cryptocurrency tokens on CoinMarketCap by going to Categories and then ordering the coins by 24h % or market cap etc. 
AI is quickly replacing human jobs in the world and it will likely continue to do so as its capabilities continue to progress.
Technological unemployment is the term used for the loss of jobs that are due to automation and the use of AI. This can happen when machines work harder, faster, or even smarter than humans. For example, a lot of jobs in transportation and manufacturing have been replaced by machines in recent years.
Does AI Pose Risks?
Artificial intelligence has the potential to bring many benefits to society, but it also poses certain risks that need to be carefully considered and managed. Some of the potential risks associated with AI include:
- Bias: AI systems can be biassed if they are trained on biassed data. This can lead to unfair treatment of certain groups of people, such as those belonging to certain groups or demographics.
- Lack of transparency: Some AI systems, particularly those based on machine learning algorithms, can be difficult to understand and interpret, making it difficult to understand how they arrived at a particular decision. This lack of transparency can be a problem when it comes to issues of accountability and trust.
- Security: AI systems can be vulnerable to cyber attacks, which could potentially have serious consequences if the system is being used for important tasks such as controlling critical infrastructure or self-driving vehicles. Could we one day see AI attacking blockchain infrastructure?
- Autonomy: As AI systems become more advanced, they may be able to make decisions on their own, potentially leading to concerns about their ability to act in the best interests of humans.
Elon Musk’s Comments on AI
Elon has made many comments on AI and he didn’t hold back from expressing his startling views in 2014 
“I think we should be very careful about artificial intelligence. If I had to guess what our biggest existential threat is, it’s probably that. So we need to be very careful. I’m increasingly inclined to think that there should be some regulatory oversight, maybe at the national and international level, just to make sure that we don’t do something very foolish.”Musk stated at the MIT Aeronautics and Astronautics Department Centennial Symposium
“With artificial intelligence we are summoning the demon. In all those stories where there’s the guy with the pentagram and the holy water, it’s like yeah he’s sure he can control the demon. Didn’t work out.”Musk followed up
Incredible thoughts from possibly the biggest thought leader in both AI and crypto but what are your thoughts? Let us know below
Written by JayXBT